Monday, August 03, 2009

Over




Finally it is over. I am sad because I can't even be with her in such an important day. Not even my gift can reach her. Worst of all, I feel like a fool to have caused her some trouble. I almost left the gift outside her house and she had to trouble her brother to retrieve it.


I feel no emotion from her sms. Naturally, disappointment sinks me down. Of course the feeling is kannina. I wonder if I still have the chance to pass her the gift or even the opportunity to just look at her now.

She has changed. Or should I say her feeling to me has changed. ZBJ, wake up now to face reality. Disappointment hurt and reality becomes painful.

Dae, sorry about what happen earlier. I guess you have found your freedom. So do take care! I would not bother you anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home