Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oink Oink



Ah dae dae... When I saw u at your window you were smiling so beautifully...Ha my heart is still beating fast when I think of the moment.

You remind me of an olden fairy tale about a princess that stands at a castle window spreading her long hair out all the way to the ground. At the window, she is waiting for her prince to climb up her room.

To look at you from my car is nice. The moment of us smiling and covering our mouth make me miss u more. Just kinda romantic. Our surprise and smile tell it all.

Sorry if you thought that I left u too fast because I did not know how to react at that time. But I never left your carpark. I was cooling my excitement at the carpark further down. When I turned back u have left the window...

Thank you for the unforgettable night..muack! Don't be angry with me.

Zbj says sorry to you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home