Drift away
I was looking at some of the old messages I sent to wifey. There was one I sent out during her examination week which I find it especially touching. It reminds me of all the names I use on her. Her sweetness, fun and cute expressions suddenly emerge in my mind.
"Boooooo. Its me again.
Bee..Wifey baby dae...Ah dae dae...
Piggy...Ah Li Ku Ku..Zhu Ba Jie...
Dae...Ku Ku...Lao Po...Dan Xiao Gui...
Pouted Lip...Sian Diao Facce..Monkey Face...
Melted Heart...
Pls work hard for me k. Dun give up, Dun be lazy ah...
Am still here with you de.. .."
As I read the sms, tear flow down my cheek. I know we are drifting apart.
Far apart....
"Boooooo. Its me again.
Bee..Wifey baby dae...Ah dae dae...
Piggy...Ah Li Ku Ku..Zhu Ba Jie...
Dae...Ku Ku...Lao Po...Dan Xiao Gui...
Pouted Lip...Sian Diao Facce..Monkey Face...
Melted Heart...
Pls work hard for me k. Dun give up, Dun be lazy ah...
Am still here with you de.. .."
As I read the sms, tear flow down my cheek. I know we are drifting apart.
Far apart....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home