Between Us
We are both fun loving people. I find myself especially mischievous when she is around. Not only that, even when comes to MSN i can be quite disturbing and self delusive . Maybe because of that we develop such a strong affection and attachment for each other within these few months.
As time passes, I get more use to calling her piggy. On the phone, face to face talk and even in MSN. But look what she had replied me in MSN:
WAHHH!! Say me piggy!!
U then piggy looooo!!!! hahahahahahaaa!!
PURPOSELY FLOOD MY MSN AH... hahaahahaa
I've just got home n showered le...
Talk to u later in e day bah...
Miss uuuuuuuuuu!!
And ya... Everywhere I go.. everyday.. i'll be reminded of u from all sorts of things outside.. at least once a day.. baaaaa...
hahahahaaa...
Main point: Why this piggy always evolve around my life huh? haha!
Love ya.. *muacks
Simple messages. But it is simple enough to make me smile.
We both are very similar in character and we have many common thoughts. For example, we used to wear like PAP (ha.. full white dressing). Some really old songs like "The moon reflects my feeling to you", "My way of caring you" are songs that I like and I think not many young people will appreciate them. But incidentally she sang them in front of me.
We are both as mischievous and we did a few crazy things together. Guess that make each other special. For instance, I had never let anyone lie on my thigh while i drive. Never kissed anyone while on the move. But she did all of them.
We often laugh at each other in the car. I like to drive with one hand while the other hand tickles her. She likes to take picture of me in the car and at time she can be daring too. So daring that she can suddenly press her elbow on my thigh when I drive and laugh at my "Don't know what to do" expression. How dare she does that on me?
We fought with the wave by challenging each other who could step the furtherest before the next wave arrived. We teased at each other in the park. When i walked a bit slow, she said i looked like a penguin. When I became touchy, she slapped my back.
We can be playful too. Fighting our feet underneath the dinning table and yet feeding each other with food on the table top.
As i recall all the moments, I smile....
As time passes, I get more use to calling her piggy. On the phone, face to face talk and even in MSN. But look what she had replied me in MSN:
WAHHH!! Say me piggy!!
U then piggy looooo!!!! hahahahahahaaa!!
PURPOSELY FLOOD MY MSN AH... hahaahahaa
I've just got home n showered le...
Talk to u later in e day bah...
Miss uuuuuuuuuu!!
And ya... Everywhere I go.. everyday.. i'll be reminded of u from all sorts of things outside.. at least once a day.. baaaaa...
hahahahaaa...
Main point: Why this piggy always evolve around my life huh? haha!
Love ya.. *muacks
Simple messages. But it is simple enough to make me smile.
We both are very similar in character and we have many common thoughts. For example, we used to wear like PAP (ha.. full white dressing). Some really old songs like "The moon reflects my feeling to you", "My way of caring you" are songs that I like and I think not many young people will appreciate them. But incidentally she sang them in front of me.
We are both as mischievous and we did a few crazy things together. Guess that make each other special. For instance, I had never let anyone lie on my thigh while i drive. Never kissed anyone while on the move. But she did all of them.
We often laugh at each other in the car. I like to drive with one hand while the other hand tickles her. She likes to take picture of me in the car and at time she can be daring too. So daring that she can suddenly press her elbow on my thigh when I drive and laugh at my "Don't know what to do" expression. How dare she does that on me?
We fought with the wave by challenging each other who could step the furtherest before the next wave arrived. We teased at each other in the park. When i walked a bit slow, she said i looked like a penguin. When I became touchy, she slapped my back.
We can be playful too. Fighting our feet underneath the dinning table and yet feeding each other with food on the table top.
As i recall all the moments, I smile....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home