Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Connection Re-establish

I have reconnected back with WD. It happened on Monday. A day that I always reserved for her. I cannot explain it. I had this sudden urge to see her, talk to her and if possible touch her face.

Maybe that was because she had replied me in Gmail. She explained to me about her disappearance:

"I didn't appear offline on u or whatsoever..
If u recalled.. e last time we were at ECP...
I already informed u i will be working from wed - sun (10th - 14th) for Aviva open (badminton compeition)..
By the timing i reach home, it's either late alr or am dead tired and down with sickness..

Guess u've forgotten about it thats why u thought negatively..
Anyway, am getting better.
take care.."

Ha.. kannina rite? She mentioned that I have negative thinking??!!

I called her up to see if we could meet up. I was sending my mum to a relative's wake and while on the way back
I could turn to her place.

Just too bad she didnt pick up the call. It left me thinking again, "What the heck is she doing?"

So I sent her messages in Gmail the moment I reached home. Luckily she reponded my messages awhile later. Oh.. she is a real piggy.. She slept from that day afternoon till evening 10pm. Poor girl she was exhausted from work. Ha.. it also made me realised Piggy was more and more suitable for her.

Guess what? Today she called me around 6pm. It was a surprised. She laughed and laughed during the whole conversation. That was a laughter that i missed for sometime... I heard it again.

Oh Piggy your laughter makes my day. Thank you!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home