MYOB
OH Yeshh!!! I love U WD. MYOB = Mind Your Own Business. Or Me Your Oblivious Baby?? Haha.. I am glad that I can still chat with you. Thanks to the mysterious IP address that left at her Blog.
Though time was short, I still had a great time chatting with her in the afternoon. She was in super good mood. Today is a Monday, a reserved day ? Come to think of it, we have not been meeting for 3 or 4 Monday.
Anyway today's communication was smooth and easy. We just let our feeling flow. I like the feeling. No pointing at each other but just teasing and laughter...Oh Piggy and a super late queen!
Though time was short, I still had a great time chatting with her in the afternoon. She was in super good mood. Today is a Monday, a reserved day ? Come to think of it, we have not been meeting for 3 or 4 Monday.
Anyway today's communication was smooth and easy. We just let our feeling flow. I like the feeling. No pointing at each other but just teasing and laughter...Oh Piggy and a super late queen!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home