Thursday, June 04, 2009

Her comments - Cactus hurt




"When u know one too well till u know when one is lying to cover smth up.. That's when the trust decreases & U can smell the arrival of doomsday."

I am confused by her comments. It seems the arrow is pointing straight at me. What is in Ah dae's mind? In her language, i ask "what the heck!" In mine, i said "what a kanina thought." Really i do not know how to ask her. Lying, cover up something, the trust descreases? She has that impression of me for awhile.

I am not sure have i promised her anything big to cause her such a disappointment. In our past conversation, did i instill too much hope into her, had i said something that was not true or just that she finds me not as honest for not telling her all things about my surronding and myself?

To be serious, i cant recall any of it. I would prefer that she tells me straight away than keep them to herself. Misunderstanding always happens when doubts are kept in the heart.

Should I clear my doubt or let it be? This sentence just put me away - "the trust decreases & U can smell the arrival of doomsday."

I guess no point for me to go on since she does not believe me now. Though I am not comfortable with it but I guess I may hurt her more with my reckless words. What is more? Doomsday arrival. Her mind is set to move on. I should not sway her back.

It is painful to let her go. But it is more hurtful to know she cries almost everyday because of me. Really she does not deserve all the suffering.

It has been 2 weeks since we last met. I miss her alot. I want to see her, touch her, hug and kisses her. Initially I thought of meeting her on Friday evening. But now I have to withdraw such a thought...

DAE to Love you I guess the best way is to leave you.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home