Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another decision

Like I said last nite something is wrong with me recently. I miss her alot. The feeling get stronger after receiving her sms greeting. The first thing i woke up was to check if there are anymore sms from her... How stupid am I.

In fact I had cut a deal with myself. I will only sms or contact her only if she initiates it. Never ask her out unless she asks for it. It may sound silly. But the fact is I had tried smsing her in the past and it irritated her than got thing the way i wanted it to be.

Also when one day she contacted me. That will be the time she genuine think of me and communication between us will be lots more easier. Otherwise I am like clapping with one hand.

There goes the saying:

"If u ever want something badly. let it go. If it comes back to you, then its yours forever. If it does not, then it was never yours to begin with."

Yah... I have to let her go even though i miss her badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home