Tuesday, October 30, 2007

LG Ke 500 Charger

Am really in a good mood today. Remember that she said her new LG phone, which ran out of batt, was left at home because she had left her charger in her office. Today I kah kiang (act smart)... went all the way to Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 just to get her a charger so that she can keep one in the office and another one at home.

Why Ang Mo Kio ? Well, the shop is near her house. In addition, she can change anytime if the charger does not suit her. Importantly i can deliver it straight to her after getting it. But Ang Mo Kio ... its really far! Liao Chia You (waste by car petrol) ... man !

I expected her to be either at home or office. When contacted her, she was still in here office. Wah.. she spoke with this mono tone and coldness that actually scared me off. I actually wanted to tell her that i like to pass her the charger just spared me 5 minutes.

ha.. But i was caught dump footed with her seriousness in tone. Quickly cut the conversation short and put down the phone.

I should be feeling disappointed. But surprisingly i am not..

Who cares ... I am in such a kannina good mood!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home