14th Sep - The day i sent her flower
14th September, a day before her birthday I took a day leave from my work. I have been thinking for the last two days should I do it or not? I mean buying flower and deliver it personally to her office. It is a sign of love and care. But is it worth doing it when I know she will appreciate it in a different way.Well in the end I decided to do it because I care for her more than how I will feel. I want her to be happy. She would be happy to have someone buying her flower especially during her birthday's eve. I didn't like her to feel lonely or left out if nobody remembers that special day of hers. I was at the hub as early as 915 am. Finding parking lot was easy since I was there early. My heart started to beat faster. For some reason I became nervous. Walked around a florist boutique twice and was hesitating to go in. Keep telling myself not to go in because firstly I do not know where her office is and secondly I was kinda pai sei. I wonder how can flower boutique survives when buying a bouquet of flower seem sooo difficult.I walked the hub twice to look at directive at the wall and luckily i managed to see the CDC address at one of the lift lobby. I knew where she work now. Looking at my watch, it was already 9.45am. I was supposed to have a meeting at Jurong at 10.30am despite taking a day leave. Then later on, someone sms me, saying the meeting was canceled.At 10am i was at the food court trying to bring my courage out to get my plan executed. Since the meeting was canceled. I had plenty of time. But my patience soon ran out. Stepped into the boutique I pointed to a bear bouquet, "Can i have a look at that? How much does it cost?" 50 over dollars. Still affordable but the design was not that nice after all.I turned my attention to the fridge. The flowers were nicer. Actually i wanted to buy her roses. They were really sweet and nice. But someone had sent her something similar and also she may not like my roses. Roses mean love. And all the while she is rejecting my love...haSo i chose a mix bouquetof flowers that looked ordinary. Though i didnt really like it , that was the most suitable flowers i could find. I dont think i want to buy her sun flower. I found myself weird carrying a bag of flowers. A little embarrass to go up her office. I thought i could meet her at the hub and pass her the flowers.
I sent her a sms to see if she was in the office. There was no reply. May be she was busy or may be she tried to avoid me.... those kannina thinking hit me somehow. But surprisingly my sale manager called me instead. The meeting was not canceled. The earlier sms was a misunderstanding. Meeting started without my present. It was already 1030am.
No choice i had to rush for the meeting. On the way, i received her sms - "Not in the office. Whole day will be out." Soon rain drop fall on my car. The weather was just like my mood. Grey and disappointingLuckily I missed the meeting only for 20 min. I thought i could meet her outside after my meeting. May be 3 minutes of her time. All i want was to pass her the flower personally and of course to see the smile on her face. Unfortunately she didnt has the time. All she replied was - "heading to HQ, Not free leh."I was tired and really disappointed. What am i going to do with the flowers. Really I think of throwing it away. I left it at the back of my car and went back home. I fell asleep after that.Not sure how long i had sleep. After awaken, I still thought of the event earlier and felt really pity to throw away the flowers. Looking at the time, it was almost 4pm. I told myself, “Never mind about what had happened. Just send the flower to her office.” I hope her so call HQ was actually at the HUB.At 445pm.. i did it. I delivered the flower personally to her work place. Many questions was asked from the receptionist. "The flower is for Miss xx xx xx?" "U want her to come out?" "Any postcard or message in the bag?"I kept my cool. "Yup... for her. I think no message. “ I wrote my name on a piece of paper and left. Once I was out of the office, I sms her straight away. I was relieved to have done it. Ha.. what a stressful thing to do.
Yup the flower is now with her and to show her appreciation, she is buying me dinner this coming Friday.
Nothing special for me after all. Cant see her smile but manage to fix an appointment with her. 14th September 2007, that was the day I sent her flower.
I sent her a sms to see if she was in the office. There was no reply. May be she was busy or may be she tried to avoid me.... those kannina thinking hit me somehow. But surprisingly my sale manager called me instead. The meeting was not canceled. The earlier sms was a misunderstanding. Meeting started without my present. It was already 1030am.
No choice i had to rush for the meeting. On the way, i received her sms - "Not in the office. Whole day will be out." Soon rain drop fall on my car. The weather was just like my mood. Grey and disappointingLuckily I missed the meeting only for 20 min. I thought i could meet her outside after my meeting. May be 3 minutes of her time. All i want was to pass her the flower personally and of course to see the smile on her face. Unfortunately she didnt has the time. All she replied was - "heading to HQ, Not free leh."I was tired and really disappointed. What am i going to do with the flowers. Really I think of throwing it away. I left it at the back of my car and went back home. I fell asleep after that.Not sure how long i had sleep. After awaken, I still thought of the event earlier and felt really pity to throw away the flowers. Looking at the time, it was almost 4pm. I told myself, “Never mind about what had happened. Just send the flower to her office.” I hope her so call HQ was actually at the HUB.At 445pm.. i did it. I delivered the flower personally to her work place. Many questions was asked from the receptionist. "The flower is for Miss xx xx xx?" "U want her to come out?" "Any postcard or message in the bag?"I kept my cool. "Yup... for her. I think no message. “ I wrote my name on a piece of paper and left. Once I was out of the office, I sms her straight away. I was relieved to have done it. Ha.. what a stressful thing to do.
Yup the flower is now with her and to show her appreciation, she is buying me dinner this coming Friday.
Nothing special for me after all. Cant see her smile but manage to fix an appointment with her. 14th September 2007, that was the day I sent her flower.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home