Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Feeling

I was feeling really excited because finally there is someone clicking my google adsense ads. Though it is just only a click, i am still very happy with it because it shows someone is reading my website. I sudden has the urge to share my joy with her. But then later on I put off the idea.

I guess she must be relieved that i have stopped SMS her. I have been perstering her for a year with my SMS. It is not easy to contact a person almost every week for a year. But yah... it is time to stop. I guess may be there will be no more communication from now on since i am always the one that start the SMS. To get her to SMS me, well it will be like hitting the 4D first prize.

It has been raining almost everyday. Just hope that the rain will stop and she can enjoy her camping trip.

Enjoy your holiday trip and JIA YOU Ba! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home