The Rain

My appointment with kevin was cancelled because of the sudden downpour. We set to jog at Gombak stadium almost every Sunday just to keep ourselve fit and of course in good shape. But this sudden rain ruined our plan.
In fact I was happy to see the rain because i could continue my latest Naruto comic. I had already finished half the book and reluctantly put it down because of the appointment. I don't like to be disturbed when reading comic. Just like watching TV series, I hate the commercial breaks that shown up whenever the show is at its dramatic climax. Its so "Kannina"! Anyway thanks to the rain.
Lying on the sofa and with the pouring rain, I thought its was the best moment to read my comic. It was cosy, everything was in place and i should be enjoying this moment. But somehow, somethings bothering me. I was looking at my Sony Ericsson phone more often than reading how Naruto fought its way to save Sara.
Yes, I thought of her. I knew that she had an appointment with her Nepal friends. I worried that she might soak in the rain. Why this feeling? I don't know. All I know is it disturbed me much. So much that I could not enjoy my favor comic. So much that i could not lie comfortably on my sofa. The urge of contacting her became stronger as the rain poured heavier. I looked at my phone with dilemma:
Should I call her? What should I say to her? ...A.. its raining heavily, Meeting your friends rite, need a lift? What happens if she says, "no.". Most likely I will feel rejected and probably put down the phone. If she says, "yes.". Well, i will be in deep trouble because the car was with my brother.
In fact I was happy to see the rain because i could continue my latest Naruto comic. I had already finished half the book and reluctantly put it down because of the appointment. I don't like to be disturbed when reading comic. Just like watching TV series, I hate the commercial breaks that shown up whenever the show is at its dramatic climax. Its so "Kannina"! Anyway thanks to the rain.
Lying on the sofa and with the pouring rain, I thought its was the best moment to read my comic. It was cosy, everything was in place and i should be enjoying this moment. But somehow, somethings bothering me. I was looking at my Sony Ericsson phone more often than reading how Naruto fought its way to save Sara.
Yes, I thought of her. I knew that she had an appointment with her Nepal friends. I worried that she might soak in the rain. Why this feeling? I don't know. All I know is it disturbed me much. So much that I could not enjoy my favor comic. So much that i could not lie comfortably on my sofa. The urge of contacting her became stronger as the rain poured heavier. I looked at my phone with dilemma:
Should I call her? What should I say to her? ...A.. its raining heavily, Meeting your friends rite, need a lift? What happens if she says, "no.". Most likely I will feel rejected and probably put down the phone. If she says, "yes.". Well, i will be in deep trouble because the car was with my brother.
Some strange thinkings. Eventually, I sent her an SMS that said: "Hey, its raining heavily. Need a lift." I didn't care what would be her reply. The message I wanted her to know was - "I worry for you and I think of you."
I came to realise that when you are genuinely in a love with a person, the feeling of showing the love out is unstoppable . The more you try to hide it, the more painful you come to realise it.
Her reply was something unexpected. She was on her way to JB and that her Nepal stories were not as good as her friends. She was now welling to tell me more. Well, although I didnt have a car, I was prepared to take a cab and fetch her to her friends, giving her the ride. Never would I want to deceive her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home