Saturday, January 21, 2006

My Plan




I stay at home the whole day. I have nowhere to go and I don't know what to do when out in the street. In my language, its so "Kannina sian". Anyway, its time to start my spring cleaning. At least clear my messy table to make space for myelf to read and draw. Also, i can take the opportunity to browse the web. I am always so lost during the weekend. May be I should find something meaningful to do than to just think of wooing girl.

I am on alert amber in the next two weeks. Thought of preparing myself for the potential mobilization in case it really happens. I am frustrated with those army stuffs and "Kannina" exercises because I always can't find my army items in the store room. It is so difficult to get and pack them into the fullpack.

Ok, now comes to the strategy of creating opportunity for myself. I believe in making contact. It can be in any ways. In the form of emails, phone call or sms. This is important because it reminds the other party of my existent. At least this is what i think. I tell myself to contact her everyday. It could be in the form of email, sms or even msn messager. Of course i will try to initiate a communication channel that is bi-direction. Every message send to her should be sincere and with love.

At the moment, I dont think I have much topic with her. Thus calling her may not be a wise choice. Secondly, I am not sure if she is free to talk. It will be kinda demoralizing when she says she is on another line. So i choose to use msn messager. Some people may say I am stupid in assuming alot of things. I don't deny that. I just want to start with something that i feel comfortable with.

Now is already 11.30pm. I am expecting this girl to login her messager. However there is still no sign of her. Look like it is another "Kannina" day for me.

Eventually, I sent her a SMS, greeting her good nite. Though there is not much of a progress today, I know my hope is still alive because she greeted me back. May be it means nothing to her, but it does warm my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home