Monday, January 30, 2006

Bounced Back

After a good nite sleep. My mood has bounced back. I sent her a sms with many hearts. Nothing special - Just to wish her good morning.

I was reading the book "Morrie: In His own words". Morrie has mentioned, "we would like to be free, easy, able to do anything, able to take on and conquer anything and live in the world without the need for other people."

In short this is indiviualistic culture where people loses their sense of interpersonal needs. And last nite I was dishearten because of this interpersonal needs that developed on me. I had mentioned earlier I would try to contact her everyday. In fact, I was trying to build up her interpersonal needs for me. I wanted her to feel my present, share all her joy or sadness with me. By contacting her everyday, I realised that I had developed a strong interpersonal need for her instead.

Just like after a day of work in office, you will think of your home. When the nite fall, I naturally think of her. It is not wrong to think of her, but i think it is wrong when the interpersonal need is developed on one side.

I tried not to contact her one day and hoping that she would call me back or at least sent me a sms. Apparently, my plan does not workout. That really costs me some pain.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home