My Feeling
We have little communication since the start of year 2007. So thing seems to go back to where it begin. The time where we didnt know each other. However i was really surprised that she sent me sms on my birthday. I dont remember mentioning my birthday to her but she was able to guess my birthday base on the IPPT date i told her. So she thinks of me at least eh ha.
Recently i knew she was selling charity tickets for handicapped association. I bought 5 tickets from her and because of that she had initiated to meet up with me. It Was a wonderful meet up though i know if not for the tickets, i doubt we had chance to meet.
I was happy on that day not only because we finally meet up after months of waiting. It was also because she gave me a journal which she bought while holiday in Australia last year.
So my heart was in a mix. Well, i didnt expect all this from her. She was doing all that because she just treats me as normal friend -- I told myself
Then today-- 11/06/2007 she sent an SMS asking if i have sent roses to her office. I was panicking even right now while writing this blog. She has a secret admirer!! Inside me, it was terrible. Could not control my emotion anymore i let her know my feeling. I waited and waited for her reply. But she did not reply.
I thought i had gotten over the feeling. But after reading her shocking sms... i start to panick. I know i am losing her. Why this feeling... it hurts so much. It becomes so painful when I think of my plan - deliver roses myself to her office when her birthday is nearer... ... ...
Now everything just seems too late to be done... ... ...
Recently i knew she was selling charity tickets for handicapped association. I bought 5 tickets from her and because of that she had initiated to meet up with me. It Was a wonderful meet up though i know if not for the tickets, i doubt we had chance to meet.
I was happy on that day not only because we finally meet up after months of waiting. It was also because she gave me a journal which she bought while holiday in Australia last year.
So my heart was in a mix. Well, i didnt expect all this from her. She was doing all that because she just treats me as normal friend -- I told myself
Then today-- 11/06/2007 she sent an SMS asking if i have sent roses to her office. I was panicking even right now while writing this blog. She has a secret admirer!! Inside me, it was terrible. Could not control my emotion anymore i let her know my feeling. I waited and waited for her reply. But she did not reply.
I thought i had gotten over the feeling. But after reading her shocking sms... i start to panick. I know i am losing her. Why this feeling... it hurts so much. It becomes so painful when I think of my plan - deliver roses myself to her office when her birthday is nearer... ... ...
Now everything just seems too late to be done... ... ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home