Stranger
I was listening to FM Class 95 while on my way home and I heard this interesting topic. The DJ was saying many couples become stranger when communication between each other reduces or simply stops. It coincides with the situation of me and WD. We have decided to move on. Seeking a way to free ourselves from each other.
I have stopped my MSN and FB. However we still meet in Gmail chat. Best part is WD and myself are playing hide and seek in the chat room. Avoiding each other and yet want to know the present of each other. This is a funny reaction from both of us.
In fact I initiated a chat mischievously earlier. Shoo shoo was her reply. It means go away. So kanninaly crude. Ha.. I mean how she can come out with the word. The pronoucation already makes me laugh. Anyway, I didnt continue further but greet her bye when I left the chat room.
Are we cutting off the line of communication? I wonder, after some sweet moment, are we are going to be a stranger to each other the next time we meet?
Dae... My wifey always stays in my heart and my memories shall live on with this blog.
I have stopped my MSN and FB. However we still meet in Gmail chat. Best part is WD and myself are playing hide and seek in the chat room. Avoiding each other and yet want to know the present of each other. This is a funny reaction from both of us.
In fact I initiated a chat mischievously earlier. Shoo shoo was her reply. It means go away. So kanninaly crude. Ha.. I mean how she can come out with the word. The pronoucation already makes me laugh. Anyway, I didnt continue further but greet her bye when I left the chat room.
Are we cutting off the line of communication? I wonder, after some sweet moment, are we are going to be a stranger to each other the next time we meet?
Dae... My wifey always stays in my heart and my memories shall live on with this blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home