My message to her
To my wifey dae,
When I thought we have parted
Yet we get even closer
When I thought I can never get to see you again
You are there to hug me
When I tought I can never chat with you again
you kiss me passionately
When i thought I can never feel your love again
You show to me, its all in your heart
Is you that make the night wonderful
Is you who make our love amazing.
Love you my bee my dae....
When I thought we have parted
Yet we get even closer
When I thought I can never get to see you again
You are there to hug me
When I tought I can never chat with you again
you kiss me passionately
When i thought I can never feel your love again
You show to me, its all in your heart
Is you that make the night wonderful
Is you who make our love amazing.
Love you my bee my dae....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home