Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thousand pieces

I am not in good mood with you since the incident. This is what she replies me. My heart breaks into a thousand pieces. Her comment is powerful enough to freeze me.

I feel her pain, hatred and injustice in the sentence . It is like a knife strikes through my heart. The pain is suffocating me.

I have been avoiding it. I have been hintng it and I have never wanted to hurt her. Yet when I avoid, more questions ask. When i hinted, curiousity got the better part of her. When she was hurt, ironically my love caused her the most pain.

I cried I yelled and I banged my head. But nothing could change that. For the past two days, I had been typing my heart out. My feeling to her just could not hide. Every message, sms had my feeling and love in it.


Initially I asked her not to reply me as i thought I could handle it all. Soon every message sent out was returned with every bit of disappointment I could feel.

It is now I realised, her reply is one of my biggest joy in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home