Fruit of sheng xia
May be I have to give up to be closer to you.
I have to stop seeing you so that you will remember me.
Time has yielded the fruit of Sheng Xia.
Recall the scent of loneliness;
I have to try leaving you;
Stop thinking of you;
Though this is not my original intention.
You have once said you will love me forever.
Maybe the promise you made
is due to your lack of confidence.
Don’t try using silence to cover up
when the truth is out.
I thought you will say something to me
before you leave.
But you just turn your head;
Refuse to meet my eye.
You don’t have to say
you still love me.
After you have experienced life
All I wish is
you still remember me.
You have once said you will love me forever.
Maybe the promise you made
is due to your lack of confidence.
You don’t have to be sad nor need to cover up
when the truth is out.
Actually you don’t have to say anything
when you leave.
At least all this experience
belongs only to me.
Maybe I have to give up to be closer to you.
I have to stop seeing you so that you will remember me.
Time has yielded the fruit of Sheng Xia.
Recall the scent of love;
I will not leave any trace
when I quench my thirst of missing you.
Maybe this is the way
my heart wants it.
You don’t have to say
You…still love me.
After you have experienced life
All I wish is
you still remember me.
If you were to see me in your DREAM
dae, PLEASE HUG ME TIGHTLY AGAIN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home