Monday, August 10, 2009

Feeling just come back

Maybe u can let it go easily. Though I am totally disappointed by all ur msn comments and the words you use on me and yet I cannot let u go. When I know you have a problem with ur programming, I really really wanted to help.

Without thinking twice, I shot out my msn message to you. Baby, my love to you is genuine. Yet you think I am selfish. I can easily forget the insult you have done on me. I don't know why. I was really angry with you. But the next morning, the anger just disappear.

Does loving a person means to own him or her? Your answer is a yes and my answer is a no. This is where we are different and that is why you are angry with me.


Dear, believe is or not. You are just you. Non-replaceable in my heart. I will pass you the watch one day. What is yours, i will never give it to anyone; for certain things are meant for you, no one can take it away...

Maybe as time passes by you will forget abt the feeling we have together. But I realise for me, as time passes i miss you more and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home