Farewell lunch
My heart is unsettled if I have no interaction with dae. Like last nite.. A small message from her can really brighten my night.
I am not sure if she feels the same. But I really hope she does feel it like me.
Dae just to share with u. I was quite touch by people in msl. They buy me lunch which cost more than 300 dollars. Guess where they have brought me? It is Ah Yi Bao Yu, a Chinese resturant near bird park.
I like the XO carrot cake. Wah sia, it is superly soft and when I bite on it, it was as though the cake melted in your mouth.
The people around me, some nagged at me before, some I worked closely with for years and some gave me stressed now and then all turned out to be the people I would miss.
I did not know how to show my appreciation. All I could do was took the teapot; I went to every single one of them, poured tea into their cup to show my gratitue.
I was running out of words. I could only say thank u, thank u msl for giving me such a wonderful time.
I am not sure if she feels the same. But I really hope she does feel it like me.
Dae just to share with u. I was quite touch by people in msl. They buy me lunch which cost more than 300 dollars. Guess where they have brought me? It is Ah Yi Bao Yu, a Chinese resturant near bird park.
I like the XO carrot cake. Wah sia, it is superly soft and when I bite on it, it was as though the cake melted in your mouth.
The people around me, some nagged at me before, some I worked closely with for years and some gave me stressed now and then all turned out to be the people I would miss.
I did not know how to show my appreciation. All I could do was took the teapot; I went to every single one of them, poured tea into their cup to show my gratitue.
I was running out of words. I could only say thank u, thank u msl for giving me such a wonderful time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home