Thursday, October 15, 2009

Humor






SHE.HER wrote a BIG PIG word to me in msn. To my surprise, she even drew a pig to me. ha Ha HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
Like a child, she draws and she writes in protest. Adorable in her own way. Just her. Always finds a way to match my criticism and in HER style... super cutie sweet.

I like the way she is. Her anger can be a humor. It warms my heart.

I remembered we chat in a park one night. Out of the blue, I shoved my car key infront of her. I said to her, "As you have your freedom, I have mine. I am wearing boxer today." Shaking my hand as I spoke. "Boxer??!!"

Looking at the key chain that swung from left to right, she bust into laughter.
My humor and our frequency. She got it real fast...

Crazy as you would say... muack!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home