Wednesday, October 07, 2009

In this life you are loved by me

Again piggy refuses to response my message. Its not easy for us to start conversation. Now she is keeping silent again. I am worry for her. Worry about her programming, about whether she is coping well in her life..

Beee... * Kiss your forehead..

I always want to get into your thought. Know her thinking. You told me I will be the first to know when your new blog is up and I have been waiting...

May be i sound mischievous and naughty. I just don't like you to feel the sadness in me. Don't want you to worry for me too.

Ok lah. let you know. Your Europe tickets makes me jealous. I want to go with you. Europe can be super romantic. I like the weather and the scenery. Oh can be nice to eat ice-cream together in London street. One mouthful of your ice-cream and another mine... Sweet..

Tell you something funny. I was playing UNO with my little cousins. They are about your brother age. I have been winning a few rounds so I how lian (boast) infront of them like a big kid, "You see, I win again. Do you know why? Because my name is Da Gor Gor!" Pointing at myself.

They always address me da gor gor which means (Big brother). Ha guess what is their reply???

"No. Your name is Da Ben Dan!" Shouted the little ones. It mean big idiot.
Pulling their ears. I ask them to address me da gor gor... keke.. Am i a big bully??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home