Idiot
Maybe we are too alike. I do not want u to know how i feel when the day comes...
Saw the XL pic. Crabie. How is the crab? Can match the pepper crab we got from Joo Chia? Oh suddenly I am craving for joo chia crab. I have not taken my breakfast yet. Hungry now.
Ha.. Do you think we can taste the crab together again? Maybe...
I have a good look at you too... Your kuku face, still as pretty. Where is the fat??? No ah....
Saw the XL pic. Crabie. How is the crab? Can match the pepper crab we got from Joo Chia? Oh suddenly I am craving for joo chia crab. I have not taken my breakfast yet. Hungry now.
Ha.. Do you think we can taste the crab together again? Maybe...
I have a good look at you too... Your kuku face, still as pretty. Where is the fat??? No ah....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home