Thursday, October 01, 2009

Fear still there


Ah dae dae... the fear is still with me. The weight on my heart is still there. I don't think I want to talk about it now. Too much sadness makes a person depress. I want you to be happy...

Oie For U Only: Happy Children Day!

KE Ke ke.... =p

Make a guess what is in the picture? Its a shoe. Impressive rite? A Shoe without any sole. Can imagine it looks nice on your feet.

I cant help it but recall the way you put on my sandals. "Don't see. Look that side.", you said with your face slightly red. So shy. Always with those ali kuku action. I mean your style. you are Unique.

My Piggy... I cant write much. I have a report to rush.

Keep smiling... Stay healthy. Cant figure out if your sis or you at the window just now =p. If was you, Hey u still look as slim mah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home