Earthquake
Dae... First time in my life I experience earthquake. The building was shaking. But it couldn't shake my pain away...
Actually I am no longer angry with you. Maybe its you ba. After awhile, my anger subsides. Always the case.
I am not replying your msn message at the moment. Mainly because I have this fear in me. Fear that again you are going to be cold toward me. Fear that you no longer want to chat with me. Piggy, you are affectionate all the while. I want to remember you that way...
Its the path of life I have chosen. When I looked into the pair of tear-filled eyes, I can't bring myself to do it. Its too much for someone to take. Just too much for someone who had bet the whole life on me.
Yet I couldn't let you go for the love is too deep to forgo. You always know what's in me. No one can understand me better than you. Now mourning the distance between us, my wife in the heart, I refuse to turn you a stranger like where we have begun. Forgive me for remaining silence for your affectionate and passionate are all I want to keep.
I never know tear is warm until you dropped yours on my arm. I thought you had fallen asleep in my shoulder. The songs, the wave and the breeze had made us feel comfort. Never would I know, its your heart I have touched and it is your love you showed in return....
How deep am I bury in your heart? I will never know....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home