Weight
Dae...
Your love is so true...
You know when u are angery... I always imagine your mouth pouted like a grape.
And I will laugh or smile to myself.
When I see your XL meal pic...you look like me now...
HA.. a little gon gon especially the black and white pic...
Dun be angry cos I still have fear in me...
But when u are angry with me... always i find u cute. Dun noe why. Sometime u can shoot out funny stuff that makes me laugh and yet curse at you.
U little grapie sweetie.. It so sour and yet so sweet...
Muack!!! Even when u scold me.. i have to take note of this moment...
Ooop... *Crazy... I know lah...
Ah dae dae.. me sleeping le.. U go take ur shower too.. dun stay too late..
Smile... who bully u.. next time u tell me ok...
nite dun let ga ga bite.. only i can bite ur pi gu =pppp
Your love is so true...
You know when u are angery... I always imagine your mouth pouted like a grape.
And I will laugh or smile to myself.
When I see your XL meal pic...you look like me now...
HA.. a little gon gon especially the black and white pic...
Dun be angry cos I still have fear in me...
But when u are angry with me... always i find u cute. Dun noe why. Sometime u can shoot out funny stuff that makes me laugh and yet curse at you.
U little grapie sweetie.. It so sour and yet so sweet...
Muack!!! Even when u scold me.. i have to take note of this moment...
Ooop... *Crazy... I know lah...
Ah dae dae.. me sleeping le.. U go take ur shower too.. dun stay too late..
Smile... who bully u.. next time u tell me ok...
nite dun let ga ga bite.. only i can bite ur pi gu =pppp

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home