Forbidden Love...
I love you... I love you. I love you! and I am still loving you..... ................................................................................
Its so strong inside me. Many time I cannot even control it.
Like how I can sway you, you too are pulling string in my heart. You can turn my heart warm like lava or cold as ice. You'll never know how much you have affected me. My heart beats faster when I see you in your kitchen. My mood shoot up high to know you are happy.
Do you know I am worry for you when you have a problem. I like to give you all the comfort you need. Yet I can't.
You can make me miss you day and night. When love overwhelm me, your reminder freezes me. We do know its impossible to have the moment back. It hurts to realise I can't say I love u to you again. I can't describe the feeling. If you have cried after watching the clip, maybe you will understand how I feel about losing u....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home