Thursday, October 08, 2009

DaeLine

Thought I can ask her out for a chat today. Just a simple one. But her response was: "What rubbish you uttering! Cannot see me don't anyhow say."

Dumbfounded. Just my delusion for wanting to meet her today. She has no intention at all. Her msn message is an angry one. But she seems to be scolding me for what i have imagine...

Purposely parked my car infront of her window. I have no idea where to go. As usual, I walked to the NTUC, bought the $1 sunkist drink. Aimlessly I walked toward the bus-stop. What am I doing there? I have no idea. Maybe her sms reply ba. But non came to me.

As the sky got darker, my vision became less clear. Finally I decided to go back to my car. While waiting for the little green man to appear I saw a dae like gal standing at the opposite end. She too was waiting to cross the road.

Heart bounding fast. Could not hide my excitement, I curved my mouth. Smiling to myself. I kept looking at the girl ahead. Not so obvious of course. But I had to squeeze my eye to look at her.

Finally the little green man appeared. We walked toward each other. Oh my heaven,the gal was looking at my direction too. She must have realised I "biyoh" (looked at) her.

As we got nearer, her appearance became clearer to me... Oh. Oh Oh...............Its a chubby face with dark brown hair in ah dae dae body.

I bust into laughter... looked at the floor I walked faster toward my car. Dare not even look back....

Ah dae dae... I feel so embarrass too..


When I was about to drive away, another dae like gal appeared in her kitchen. Still I could not confirm if she was dae or..... =p

Ah dae dae... I want to meet you today. I want to have a good look at you. I miss u.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home