Peacefulness
Just chat with her in MSN. She is now calm and peaceful. Though there are many words I want to tell her but i guess now, silence is the best option for me.
The feeling is weird. I dont like the kinda conversation. Just like a stranger...
Very Kannina...
_ _ "
---
My Style:
Ah dae dae Jia you Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can always come to me if you run into problem with your programming.=)
Zhu ba jie... focus on your study, or else ur mouth will squeeze like a small grapie again... =p
*bite u! kekeke
The feeling is weird. I dont like the kinda conversation. Just like a stranger...
Very Kannina...
_ _ "
---
My Style:
Ah dae dae Jia you Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can always come to me if you run into problem with your programming.=)
Zhu ba jie... focus on your study, or else ur mouth will squeeze like a small grapie again... =p
*bite u! kekeke

0 Comments:
<< Home