Pach's voice - You are hurt
Be strong Pachelbel. I have heard your voice.
You have walked a long long way Pach.
I just want to hug u. Hug u real tight.
If you are sad, please please do let me know.
Don't feel lonely.
Don't feel it that way for you know there is a kuku always there standby you.
Don't keep it in your heart. I know you.
I will be always there, listening to you.
I dont want you to be sad.
Just want you to be happy. Always happy.
"Shh shh... lower down your laughter" - today, tomorrow, 80 years later and so on,
I just want to repeat the words to you.
Don't weep.
Even if you are sad put on a brave smile....
I will hug u. Hug u real tight.
You have walked a long long way Pach.
I just want to hug u. Hug u real tight.
If you are sad, please please do let me know.
Don't feel lonely.
Don't feel it that way for you know there is a kuku always there standby you.
Don't keep it in your heart. I know you.
I will be always there, listening to you.
I dont want you to be sad.
Just want you to be happy. Always happy.
"Shh shh... lower down your laughter" - today, tomorrow, 80 years later and so on,
I just want to repeat the words to you.
Don't weep.
Even if you are sad put on a brave smile....
I will hug u. Hug u real tight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home