I Dun like it
I dun like it when u have no reply.
I dun like it when ur reply is cold.
I dun like it when we cant even talk.
I dun like it when we msn the topic is on your finance.
I dun like it when u just think of your own problem.
I dun like it when u are in your own world.
And I hate it when u dun even care about my feeling.
...Because its all over and thats just you now!
I dun like it when ur reply is cold.
I dun like it when we cant even talk.
I dun like it when we msn the topic is on your finance.
I dun like it when u just think of your own problem.
I dun like it when u are in your own world.
And I hate it when u dun even care about my feeling.
...Because its all over and thats just you now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home