You have changed
Dae.. u have changed.
So much that I cannot recognise you. Can the old you be back. I just want to talk with you for awhile. Not online not on the phone. There is no emotion in there. I really really don't like that.
I dont like you to keep things to yourself. If there is someone there to share your burden am less worry. But you are so quiet now. I do not know what is in your mind.
Can the old dae please come back. I want to talk to you, see you, hear you. And even hug you...
There are people asking me who or what am I waiting?
Actually am waiting for your response. Waiting and waiting.
So much that I cannot recognise you. Can the old you be back. I just want to talk with you for awhile. Not online not on the phone. There is no emotion in there. I really really don't like that.
I dont like you to keep things to yourself. If there is someone there to share your burden am less worry. But you are so quiet now. I do not know what is in your mind.
Can the old dae please come back. I want to talk to you, see you, hear you. And even hug you...
There are people asking me who or what am I waiting?
Actually am waiting for your response. Waiting and waiting.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home