I cried
I cry not becos she lost her temper . But becos she treated me like a dirt.
Maybe she is too stress out ,
Maybe she does not understand me at all..
Ha ... she starts protecting her family and herself as if I will harm them all.
Simply forget about me and my feeling.
Simply forget that I will help and not hurt her.
Ha ...
Ha ...
Ha ...
Just her.
And just me to her - Nothing.
Maybe she is too stress out ,
Maybe she does not understand me at all..
Ha ... she starts protecting her family and herself as if I will harm them all.
Simply forget about me and my feeling.
Simply forget that I will help and not hurt her.
Ha ...
Ha ...
Ha ...
Just her.
And just me to her - Nothing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home