Just U Now
Nothing from her..
The first time i call her name in sms.
Dun noe how is she now. Very worry for her. Not sure if she is in trouble or just her.. Call her twice but phone just does not work.. Finally give up the idea. She is now in her own world. I can only irritate her. With a heavy heart, I walk alone in toa payoh. After a short distant. I realise that I am walking on a path that I use to walk. That was when seaflower came into my world. Slowly many past events came to mind.. The feeling I once had. The image I once saw. Comparing now, mind starts to get tired. Really tired of all the stress and worries for her. Now my action just waste her time. Time just changes all.
--Toa payoh food court 03082010 730pm
The first time i call her name in sms.
Dun noe how is she now. Very worry for her. Not sure if she is in trouble or just her.. Call her twice but phone just does not work.. Finally give up the idea. She is now in her own world. I can only irritate her. With a heavy heart, I walk alone in toa payoh. After a short distant. I realise that I am walking on a path that I use to walk. That was when seaflower came into my world. Slowly many past events came to mind.. The feeling I once had. The image I once saw. Comparing now, mind starts to get tired. Really tired of all the stress and worries for her. Now my action just waste her time. Time just changes all.
--Toa payoh food court 03082010 730pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home