Feel
After last night experience, I am a little hook on to photoshoping the pic I took. But no matter how I try I just cant get my feel rite. It can be frusrating! What a kannina!

Just done. Not to my standard. There are still many flaws but at least now it looks better. More towards the comic look I want and closer to the image in my heart. I have been thinking how to add in the word - piggy. Many try but the effect is no good. So i take the word out. Ok, now lets compare the difference. Well, I think the hair a little thick. Coloring is not even. No Lighting at all..
Anyway, its a Lot more better I guess. Alrite. Am tired now. Maybe I will continue when I am more free. I will be taking exam soon...
Study study and study again...
tata!!

Just done. Not to my standard. There are still many flaws but at least now it looks better. More towards the comic look I want and closer to the image in my heart. I have been thinking how to add in the word - piggy. Many try but the effect is no good. So i take the word out. Ok, now lets compare the difference. Well, I think the hair a little thick. Coloring is not even. No Lighting at all..
Anyway, its a Lot more better I guess. Alrite. Am tired now. Maybe I will continue when I am more free. I will be taking exam soon...
Study study and study again...
tata!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home