Photoshop
I have spent sometime playing with photoshop. Super fun just that I had too little time to experience more. Nevertheless, I managed to find out some useful settings that make my photo shines. Yes I managed to create poster like photo too.
While sitting on the train today, I have this sudden thought of making a video clip. Some images flash into my mind. Not sure if this dream can be realised. I want it to be super touching if I really produce one. Moving as many viewer as I can..keke.
Will post it in my facebook if I succeed!
Ok now, here are the different lights that shine on my blessing:
Original

Soft Light

Pine Light

Over Lay

Hard Light

Linear Dodge
While sitting on the train today, I have this sudden thought of making a video clip. Some images flash into my mind. Not sure if this dream can be realised. I want it to be super touching if I really produce one. Moving as many viewer as I can..keke.
Will post it in my facebook if I succeed!
Ok now, here are the different lights that shine on my blessing:
Original

Soft Light

Pine Light

Over Lay

Hard Light

Linear Dodge

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home