Bai Tian Gong
Today is the big day for my family. Yes we stay up late at this hour to worship the god of heaven. This has been a yearly event for my family ever since I was born.
All the family members come together to say out wishes, prayer and pay respect to the god. For me, it is not all about worshipping but also to feel the bond in my family. All of us gather and work together for a purpose. Setting up table, arrange the food, burn joss sticks and etc. Can be tiring but it is fun to watch and be involved.
To have all of us working together as a family warms my heart. =)
I have seen Winnie's photos in her facebook. It seems that she is using a Cannon SLR super good camera to produce poster like shots.
It will be nice if I have that camera. I can take some shot to see how my family would look like in a poster. Ha ha.. We will be caught polluting the environment.
Instead of buying the camera, I am trying to learn photoshop to edit picture ligting.
I don't know if I can master the skill sucessful online. If I can make it, I can forget about buying the camera =p
All the family members come together to say out wishes, prayer and pay respect to the god. For me, it is not all about worshipping but also to feel the bond in my family. All of us gather and work together for a purpose. Setting up table, arrange the food, burn joss sticks and etc. Can be tiring but it is fun to watch and be involved.
To have all of us working together as a family warms my heart. =)
I have seen Winnie's photos in her facebook. It seems that she is using a Cannon SLR super good camera to produce poster like shots.
It will be nice if I have that camera. I can take some shot to see how my family would look like in a poster. Ha ha.. We will be caught polluting the environment.
Instead of buying the camera, I am trying to learn photoshop to edit picture ligting.
I don't know if I can master the skill sucessful online. If I can make it, I can forget about buying the camera =p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home