Understand me one day
I chose to hurt no one. Ha, who is there to believe me.... ?
My cactus love. The more I care and the more someone gets hurt. Should I have not chosen my way, you should then be feeling insecure. Despise me if my heart is made of steel. For this moment, it is too soft to be one.
Love can be funny. Your worry can be my worry. Your pain is mine. How can I leave you alone to know you are crying? How can I not sway by you too when I know you are sad. My worry for you just closes up the gap that we deliberately keep. You are not just u but my Wifey deep in the heart.
When your love has turned to hatred, my heart bleed in a pool of thorns. Ha, Ironically, all I want is for you to be happy.
Attack me no more. Not the pain that I cant take. Just the worry for you traumatize me.
Knowing of losing you hurt. It hurt really really bad. Not to play triumph but really if you have found your happiness, I give you my blessing...
Nothing I become. Shoo Shoo I disappear.
With Love I bite.
My cactus love. The more I care and the more someone gets hurt. Should I have not chosen my way, you should then be feeling insecure. Despise me if my heart is made of steel. For this moment, it is too soft to be one.
Love can be funny. Your worry can be my worry. Your pain is mine. How can I leave you alone to know you are crying? How can I not sway by you too when I know you are sad. My worry for you just closes up the gap that we deliberately keep. You are not just u but my Wifey deep in the heart.
When your love has turned to hatred, my heart bleed in a pool of thorns. Ha, Ironically, all I want is for you to be happy.
Attack me no more. Not the pain that I cant take. Just the worry for you traumatize me.
Knowing of losing you hurt. It hurt really really bad. Not to play triumph but really if you have found your happiness, I give you my blessing...
Nothing I become. Shoo Shoo I disappear.
With Love I bite.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home