Its my fate to love you
Just too similar. The way they tease each other, the way they quarrel and the way they react to love...
While watching the episode, I had this sudden urge of ballooning my mouth so that my face looked round. I used to do that infront of dae when we were in LS Park.
If she said somethings funny out of the blue. I would pout my lip and blow out air from my mouth. Yes I made funny noise from it and she always hide her smile. I would never forget that expression. Humble, shy and cute. Inevitably, I laughed too.
Just some wonderful moment.
Sigh, Are we really going to be stranger again?
While watching the episode, I had this sudden urge of ballooning my mouth so that my face looked round. I used to do that infront of dae when we were in LS Park.
If she said somethings funny out of the blue. I would pout my lip and blow out air from my mouth. Yes I made funny noise from it and she always hide her smile. I would never forget that expression. Humble, shy and cute. Inevitably, I laughed too.
Just some wonderful moment.
Sigh, Are we really going to be stranger again?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home