Saturday, September 05, 2009

Life

I have read her blog quite sometime back just that I have no time to write my feeling out. Since the last week of August, I have never seen her online in MSN again. Not a single comment from her now. In short, I am deleted from her MSN list. She is moving on with her life. A determine move to get me out of her life. SOOoo kannina!!

Sad and painful of course. Its nice to know she has a to-do list during her school break. At least some information that she is getting her focus back and doing fine in life.

How about myself? As for me, life has changed too. I am no more in my comfort zone. Life is getting busier. Every morning I have to look for a safe and nice spot for my car. At work there are more things to think about now. As for people, I have to build up friendship from scratch again. So its another challenge in life. Good thing is I am now in Kallang, a location nearer to indoor stadium. Maybe I will run into her just one day... Ha, just my silly thought.

At time I still drive to her carpark just to catch a glimpse of her at the window. It will be good to know if she is now slimmer or ... keke.

Anyway, her room was dark and the kitchen was empty most of the time. There was a moment I thought she was in oversea or no more staying there.


My wife.. my baby dae ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home